Short Love Story Animation - "Remember When We First Met?"

Alas, after creating my own storyboard I have created an animation using digital art and video editing. I used a free application called ibis Paint on my iPad to draw all of the pictures. To put the video and audio together, I used Adobe Premiere Pro. An additional tool I used for the details was the website called Canva. This fun project had sparked an interest in me towards animation. I realized how cool the jobs of animators are such as those from Disney and Funimation.





As I had previously said before, storytelling greatly mirrors the traditional writing process of critical and creative thinking. I found myself improvising the plot and ideas of the storyboard as I was creating the video, as well as adding on to it. I'm so grateful to have finished this project as it gave me an appreciation of animation. It boggles my mind how every millisecond, a frame is hand-drawn. My video was obviously not this meticulous, however I felt it was a great start.

Below is the final video. Everything was drawn by me. If you'd like to see other small business animators, I would suggest checking out Puuung. This video is greatly inspired by this lovely animator. 



Comments

Popular Posts